Conducting New Lines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic, semi-literate RP of humans, horses. Two ranches compete to have the best horses on their lots.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Advertisment.
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:55 pm by Corvus

» Angel {WIP}
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:21 pm by Corvus

» Introductions can be terrifying
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm by Corvus

» Beauty knows no bounds
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:33 am by Corvus

» Jax (WIP)
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:44 pm by Calli

» Cyanide (WIP)
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:38 pm by Calli

» WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 3:07 pm by Corvus

» Calli
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 5:50 pm by Calli

» Daemon Davis.
Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 pm by Corvus

Introductions can be terrifying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calli
Admin

Introductions can be terrifying Empty
PostSubject: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Jax watched the trio as they made their way off to the pastures. His little heart thudded with excitement as he raced after them, running tight circles around them being careful not to trip himself or them. He whipped his tail from left to right using it as a steering mechanism to keep himself balanced as he made his tight turns.

Calli smiled, she was grateful to have someone boarding their horse here. The first person in almost 10 years. She reminisced back to the days where she would go out to the barn and it would be full of neighing horses that would be excited to see her. She missed those days and hoped that she would be able to succeed like her grandparents once did until they grew too old to maintain the beautiful property. She spoke no words as they made their way to the pastures. When they reached the gates she looked back to Daemon and smiled. "I'm sure Crow can hold his own but I hope they get along." Calli said as she undid the latch on the fence to open the gate. She pulled the gate open still seeing no signs of the blue roan Appaloosa. She sighed with relief happy that the female horse wouldn't be able to express to much jealousy since she wouldn't see her with the stallion. 

"Okay boy, the mare in there is a mean one so be careful and don't let her boss you around too much." Calli said as she turned to the paint horse that stood behind her, next to his owner. She smiled and moved out of the way so Daemon could lead or tell the stallion in. 
Back to top Go down
https://conductingnewlines.rpg-board.net
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:00 pm

Daemon follow close behind, glancing around at the land surrounding him, a smile played on his lips as he took a deep breathe, taking in all the smells around him. In all honesty, he didn't want to leave. Sure his house wasn't in the suburb's but it still wasn't out in the in open areas like this. Falling deep into thought, he seemed to fade out of reality only to be snapped out by her voice. Giving a good shake of his head to clear the thoughts he nodded. "Crow should be able to." he said with a grin as he looked back at the stallion who was looking between the two talking near him.

Crow had been watching the dog with confusion but also slight excitement and didn't look up until his companion paused, turning his head he looked straight at Calli as if soaking in the words she told him, giving a toss of his head he neighed excitedly.

Laughing, Daemon held his hand out to him. "Hold on, let me removing this" unlatching the lead he stepped back and Crow raced forward into the pasture acting like a frisky puppy, his tail streaming out behind him as he continued to get further away from the two.

"Eh, excuse him" he made a face at the horses excitement. "I swear he is more dog then horse sometimes.. So what breed of horse do you have?" he chewed on his lip as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 8:49 pm

LCalli watched as the stallion took off. She enjoyed seeing a horse that excited, it brought a smile to her face. She watched him until the voice of the pale skinned male broke her from her trance. She looked to Daemon and gave him a simple smile before moving out of the way and closing the gate to the pastures. She moved away and took a seat on a log that was only a few feet away from the fencing. 

Patting the area next to her she gave the guy another smile. "Here, sit and I'll tell you what she is. I'm sure you're not ready to head home yet." Calli said as she looked to him. She could tell that Daemon liked it here. Figuring he didn't live to far away she assumed he lived near the town. It was nice out there but not nearly like it was here on the ranch. 

Jax gave a whimper as he watched the new horse dart into the enclosure. He wagged his tail slowing g before following his master to the log. Lowering his frame to the ground, Jax sighed wishing he had a friend. He rested his head on his paws and let his tail thump gently against the ground as he listened to the humans talk. 

Cyanide grunted and tossed her head as she heard the hooves of another horse. She snorted and turned away to graze, unsure of why there was another horse in her pastures. Sighing to herself she decided not to stress it as she continued to graze. 
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Hesitating for a moment, he glanced towards the pasture then nodded and followed her to the log, sitting down a few inches away from her, he turned his head to listen to what she had to say.  "If im not intruding I would love to stay just a moment longer, the air out here is fresh." Pressing the toe of his show into the dirt he lifted his heels which in turn raised his knees, as he did that he rested his elbow against his knee and his chin in the palm of his head.

"So Clyanide, you said something about her being mean? I doubt that's true.. there really isn't a such thing as a mean animal just a stubborn one." he smiled softly before tilting his head waiting for her to tell him about the horse.

-
Corvus had galloped far from the fence and now wasn't in sight he slowed down to a light trot, giving a snicker he soon came to a stop and lowered his head to the ground. Opening his mouth he acted like he was to take a bite of the blade of grass below his mouth, narrowing his eye he caught sight of the mare and picked his head up rather quickly. "Hello" he neighed,
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 9:43 pm

Calli giggled. "No, not mean. She's a sweet thing just a jealous one and when she's jealous she bites and kicks.. and I just would like to monitor her reaction to your stallion so neither of them get hurt or neither of us get hurt either and yes, you're more than welcome to stay. For as long as you like." she said as she looked to Daemon. She wasn't use to having much company and she didn't have any friends around, not since finishing school and taking over the ranch so she was enjoying his company.

Cyanide lifted her head and glared at the new stallion. She flicked an ear and stomped a hoof against the green ground. "Hi.." she said as she watched him with uncertainty. She narrowed her deep amber eyes, keeping her distance. She still wasn't sure why he was here and she didn't know if she could accept yet another animal onto her lands. She already had to deal with the dog and now another horse?
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Corvus flicked an ear before lowering his head again to graze. Satisfied with the simple greeting he flicked his tail back and forth keeping bugs away from his back end, he was content on being out of the trailer and out in the pasture for a good break, he didn't mind there were other horses out here, he just simply wanted to be friendly -if he was here to stay he needed to make friends and not enemies..

Daemon laughed, "ah I see." placing his hands on the log he leaned back and tilted his head to the sky, squinting at the sun beams.  "How did you get her?" he asked, he liked hearing stories on how people came to have their pets in their lives, especially if it was someone that was rather fond of them, someone that treated them like a companion or a friend instead of a lower lifeform. 
Back to top Go down
Calli
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:28 pm

She snorted and tossed her head once more before trotting passed the stallion and towards the gate where the paint horse had entered. The mare wasnt please with him being in her pastures. Her tail whipped back and forth flicking away the flies that landed on her flank with irritation. After a few moments she reaches the fence and caught sight of Calli and some unknown guy. She bickered and tossed her head to get their attention. 

Calli smiled, "I got her when she was about 4 months old." She said as her smile disappeared. "She was being abused by an older man who use to own the ranch about 10 miles down the road. It wasn't a good situation. My grandpa rescued her from him and since she was being abused by a man, she wasn't too fond of them and took after liking me. She'd follow me around everywhere and we've been friends ever since." Calli said, her smile forming on her lips once more. 
Back to top Go down
Corvus

Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:41 pm

His eyes grew soft as he listened to the story, he hated those who preyed on animals when they had no means of harming the human.. thinking careful he tilted his head back forwards and looked to the fence, eyeing the mare. "That's an amazing story Miss. Calli." a smile twisted on his lips as he listened to the mare making such a fuss. "She is a beauty."

Corvus seemed to find it rather amusing when the mare trotted away from him, lifting his head he munched on a mouth full of grass as he watched her. Swallowing the cud he tossed his head back in laughter, neighing loudly as he thumped a hoof on the ground three times. flicking his tail back and forth he wondered if he should follow. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions can be terrifying   Introductions can be terrifying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions can be terrifying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Conducting New Lines :: Creek Side Ranch :: The Pastures-
Jump to: